Wellington City Park
The Wellington City Park sits along Highway 6 and is a great spot to visit for both our citizens and travelers. Park amenities include:
- Pavilion - Ideal for a quick family picnic or any larger gathering. Six picnic tables are covered by this beautiful structure. Hookups for grilling are also available.
- Concession - Perfect for those larger family gatherings or any upcoming parties/celebrations. The concession area has a fridge, sink, and opens up to allow for a food line.
- Ball Park Field - Wellington City, with the help of its volunteers, still has a function Ball Park. For more information on renting the field, please contact Rory Bradley or Wellington City Hall.
- Playground Area - Bring your little ones to the park to play in the Playground, or to swing.
- Wi-Fi - With the assistance of Emery Telcom Free Wi-Fi is available to anyone visiting the park.